Monday 23 September 2013

Day three - The office

First day at the office with the pump and the dilemma of what to do with it.  Tried a few different options:

  1. Hanging from a lanyard round my neck.  This was somewhat annoying and, frankly, looked daft underneath a formal shirt
  2. In a pouch clipped to the inside of my trousers.  Pretty much invisible, but a bit annoying at times, especially as I get to work via Bicycle and train.  Persevered with this for a few hours before reverting back to:
  3. Belt Clip.  It's on show and the tubing could snag, but was by far the easiest / most comfortable solution.

I guess the next step is to start looking at deploying scissors to pockets!

Tomorrow is the next big step - using the pump for real.  I think that, despite being physically connected to the pump 24x7, it will be quite liberating!

No comments:

Post a Comment